Do you remember Bloom’s Taxonomy? I do – and I have to be honest –
the first thing that pops into my head is not that it wasn’t my most
engaging learning! I remember it in college and making sure that the 15
page lesson plan I had to turn had tried to reach as many of the
levels as possible and then again it resurfaced when we wrote
essential questions and units while making sure our curriculum maps were
aligned with Ohio’s Academic Content Standards. In both cases, it was
the kind of work that give you a headache – almost immediately!! Come on
now, be honest, I am right, aren’t I?
So, I know it will be hard to believe that I would actually craft a post on my own ed tech blog in the area of Bloom’s Taxonomy, but I have been completely…
Original Bloom’s Taxonomy
So, I know it will be hard to believe that I would actually craft a post on my own ed tech blog in the area of Bloom’s Taxonomy, but I have been completely…
No comments:
Post a Comment
Insert your comments here, please